Sunday, October 16, 2005

5 Sure Ways To Eliminate Internet Identity Theft From Your Computer

(PRWEB) October 16, 2005 -- Identity theft affects as many as 10 million Americans and costs individuals and businesses $55 billion annually. With a 34% increase in broadband users for last year and 45% increase in DSL subscribers, online attacks continue to rise.

According to Andre Bell, Microsoft Certified Professional and former system builder, “I estimate 90% of all home computers and many business computers have already been compromised. Every computer I’ve looked at over the past five years has been infected with spyware or Trojans or both.

The problem is especially dangerous for home computer users because most people don’t know how to check for dangers that may be lurking in the background of their computers even when they are no longer connected to the internet.”According to Andre there are five critical areas every person running any version of Microsoft Windows must take to secure their computer against hackers, spies, and ID thieves.

“After I lost all of my personal and business files to an aggressive virus attack I spent years learning how to protect myself from becoming a victim of malicious exploits. That eventually led to my Microsoft Certification.” Andre said.Andre has authored a new and common sense approach to Internet Identity Theft Protection based on what he’s learned and seen while providing support to other computer users over the past 14 years.

“I originally created the Internet Identity Theft Protection DVD to show my friends and family in plain language how to use mostly free and open source software to protect themselves from the five most common threats everyone faces -- so my friends would stop dropping their computers off at my house.

Now they can protect themselves without my help and without paying a computer tech several hundred dollars to do what they can now do for themselves.”

For a free copy of Andre’s new DVD go to www.noidtheft.net/free (No ID Theft Dot Net)

To schedule a user friendly, non-“geek speak” interview or to get more information call 805-275-2374.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home