Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sweetest Day Tips for Men

Sweetest Day is October 15th—and it is striking fear and terror in the hearts of men nationwide. Barbara Bartlein, The People Pro, can give your listeners tips on how to avoid problems this year, the perfect gifts to give and why you can't "do nothing."

(PRWEB) October 9, 2005 -- Sweetest Day is October 15th—and it is striking fear and terror in the hearts of men nationwide!

Right now as you read this, thousands of your male listeners are driving in circles in the parking lot around local malls; they don’t know what to get their wives and girlfriends for sweetest day. Some don’t even remember the date… but they do remember how they got into trouble last year for doing nothing.

Fortunately, Barbara Bartlein, the author of Why Did I Marry You Anyway? can give your listeners 5 tips to make sure the day goes smoothly.

Please see below for more details--and if this sounds like a story that would interest your listeners, contact Barbara at: 888-747-9953.

If anyone can save your male (and female) listeners from yet another boring Sweetest Day, it’s Barbara and here are some of the things you can talk about in an interview:

The top 5 questions your male listeners have:

1. Do I really need to do something for Sweetest Day? After all, isn’t it just a holiday created by the greeting card industry?
2. I don’t have a lot of money…what can I do to show her I care that won’t cost a lot.
3. I always get flowers or chocolate…what could I do this year that would be really different?
4. We just starting dating, so what can I give her that won’t send the wrong message?
5. How can I make sure that I stay out of the dog house this year…or at least remain on electronic collar?

The top 5 questions your female listeners are asking right now:

1. How to I make sure that I don’t send him the wrong message by getting him something that’s too expensive or intimate?
2. I want to surprise him with something really wild…any ideas?
3. How can I encourage him to be a little more creative or thoughtful for Sweetest Day?
4. Is it OK to just tell him what I want?
5. I want to do something really special for him…any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home